Friday, March 30, 2012

Paul van Dyk at MY BANK!!!

Going to the bank is usually a really mundane adult thing that just has to be done.  It was made special this morning by being greeted at my local branch by none other than PAUL VAN DYK!!  Ok, so he wasn't actually AT my bank, but there was a gigantic picture of his advertisement for my ginormo bank here in the ATM vestibule.  I really do LOVE me some Paul van Dyk, but for some reason this caught me completely off guard.  I did not expect to see his face in my bank.  I mean, would a super world famous DJ EVER be tapped for a bank advertisement campaign at home?  I honestly don't think so, but surely someone can prove me wrong.  No matter, I will definitely be making a point to use that ATM for as long as that advertisement is there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...