Sunday, August 5, 2012

Destination Unknown!


We move home in 60 days, and have absolutely NO IDEA where we are going to be. 

Yes, we have a place to stay when we arrive.   
Yes, we even have our meager belongings stored in the same place where we’ll initially be landing. 

Do we have jobs lined up?  No.

Do we have housing other than my oh-so-nice in-laws’ lined up? No. 

Do we even know what city we are going to end up in? NO! 

Do we know where we’re going to look?  YES. 

We are Midwesterners at heart, and we’ll be staying in the Midwest for sure.  Sorry to break your hearts friends elsewhere. 

Is this completely freaking scary?  Yes.

But it’s a little exciting too isn’t it? 

FYI: I’ll still probably have at least another year to write up my dissertation before I become Dr. Melch. 

So this is us, embracing the chaos and whatever the universe feels like our next place should be.  

2 comments:

  1. Aww, man! I never got a chance to visit! Life has been CRAZY on my end. That said, move to San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't think Mr Melch is up for CA. More like semi-contained chaos I guess.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...