Friday, September 7, 2012

1 Month

Andy left this morning, and the house already feels empty without him here...or is that just my heart.

1 month apart isn't going to be so bad.

Its only a month.

Just 1 month.

As scary as a month without my husband sounds, I know we'll get through it.

We imported help!

Our angel for the month is our good friend Ruth, who flew all the way from the Midwest to help take care of the girls while I finish up my research.  We're calling her our "au pair" for the month, and hopefully she gets to have a little fun in Berlin too while she's here.

We'll get by with a little help from our friend...and Skype of course.

FYI: He starts his new job on Wednesday, so hopefully he can get over the jet-lag really quickly.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you'll have company! And best wishes to Andy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's already had a fun adventure getting home.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...