Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daywear?

I recently got to go shopping all. by. my. self.  I know you're jealous.  So I went to a discount store in the area, because one of the things I seriously missed the most about America was the cheap clothes shopping.  Not that I even really like clothes shopping, but it was at least time for me to have a pair of jeans that didn't give me a muffin top while at the same time showing my butt crack when I bent over to pick up my  daughter.  Yeah, I'm not that white trash y'all!  Anyway, I was browsing the aisles, because I COULD, and I came across this: 

Can you read the sign?  

Yeah, it says "Daywear."  

Soo many thoughts, so many thoughts.  A few to share: 

1. What in the world IS daywear anyway?  Is that a real word and/or category of clothing?  

2. Who is wearing this during the day?  

3. Possible part-time jobs of the sales associate that placed this: brothel owner, prostitute, newlywed. 

4. Is this the new style here and I've been abroad for so long that I don't know it yet?  

5. Rachel and Joshua's first date when his parents come home...her lie has become a reality.  (If you don't get the Friends reference, don't worry.  I'm pretty sure it dates me anyway.)

I didn't shop that rack...at least not to wear during the day or in view of anyone other than my husband.  I'm just not that kind of girl.

  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...