I recently got to go shopping all. by. my. self. I know you're jealous. So I went to a discount store in the area, because one of the things I seriously missed the most about America was the cheap clothes shopping. Not that I even really like clothes shopping, but it was at least time for me to have a pair of jeans that didn't give me a muffin top while at the same time showing my butt crack when I bent over to pick up my daughter. Yeah, I'm not that white trash y'all! Anyway, I was browsing the aisles, because I COULD, and I came across this:
Can you read the sign?
Yeah, it says "Daywear."
Soo many thoughts, so many thoughts. A few to share:
1. What in the world IS daywear anyway? Is that a real word and/or category of clothing?
2. Who is wearing this during the day?
3. Possible part-time jobs of the sales associate that placed this: brothel owner, prostitute, newlywed.
4. Is this the new style here and I've been abroad for so long that I don't know it yet?
5. Rachel and Joshua's first date when his parents come home...her lie has become a reality. (If you don't get the Friends reference, don't worry. I'm pretty sure it dates me anyway.)
I didn't shop that rack...at least not to wear during the day or in view of anyone other than my husband. I'm just not that kind of girl.