Thursday, November 29, 2012

River Sites

Blustery unusually warm Fall days are behind us now and the frost on the grass in the morning is making regular appearances as we slide gently into a new season of cuddly sweaters and hot cocoa filled mugs.  I'm counting the days until we get on a plane to Florida to visit family and friends to dip our toes in the cool gulf waters while watching for mermaids.  Until then, I'll be satisfied with our trips to the river to get my fill of negative ions and spectacular views.  


4 comments:

  1. I tried really hard to work in a trip to Florida this winter, but nada.

    Pls. share pics and descriptions of warmth and sun. I miss them so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. You painted such a lovely image with your words that I didn't even need the photo, but it was great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I love trying to capture the gusts of wind in their hair.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...