Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Monday Bloody Monday

That title really has nothing to do with the U2 song, but everything to do with what I did yesterday.  

Thanks to my good friend Jenny, who came over to corral my munchkins so I could, I went to give blood yesterday.  

I always liked to give blood, but due to the fact that I was pregnant or nursing for 4 years straight then out of the country, I haven't been able to do so for a long time.  Yesterday, I broke the streak.  

So that's it.  I gave blood.  I've been in a very giving mood lately.  Maybe you should too. 

4 comments:

  1. So you already donated your hair, and now you're giving BLOOD?

    You really are making the rest of us look bad.

    j/k - I meant to do this a few weeks ago, but you just inspired me to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All part of my plan to inspire and lose a tiny bit more weight. :-)

      Delete
  2. Giving blood is so important, and you just reminded me that I have not done it in a while. Thank you!-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably easier to do and remember to do when you were working in a healthcare setting instead of the carpool lane. It isn't so easy when it requires a babysitter.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...