Oh Mama Kat, I have some really random facts for you about us.
1. Andy and I met when I trained him to be a server at ChiChi's. I was instantly attracted to him, and may have helped him cheat on his server exam a little bit (though he'll deny it). I really love to tell people that I trained him though.
2. Our song is Duncan Sheik's "Home." Not many people know it, but it is totally worth a Google. Our amazing friend and ex-roommate Heath sang and played it on the guitar at our wedding. It was so very special.
3. We are very often the same weight, despite being 4+ inches different in height.
4. Andy's birthday is the day before mine, so we're the same age for one day a year. Every other day I'm 364 days older than he is. At least he'll never forget my birthday.
5. When we found out we were having another girl, we had a really hard time agreeing on a name mostly because every time I suggested one, he would proceed to say it in the voice of a strip-club announcer. It was extremely frustrating and funny at the same time.
6. We don't get into watching many shows together, but we LOVE: the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Gallactica, Weeds, and Parenthood. A little eclectic, but that's us.