In no particular order
1. I miss being able to walk out the door worrying just about me.
2. I miss being able to go out on a Saturday night without procuring childcare.
3. I miss wearing pants without pockets and high heels just because I want to.
4. I miss 1 cup of coffee being enough in the morning.
5. I miss leisurely mornings that didn't involve getting other people dressed.
6. I miss being able to cuddle with my husband in the morning without someone climbing on us.
7. I miss making really spicy food for dinner.
8. I miss being able to watch adult shows in the middle of the day.
9. I miss jetting off somewhere for the weekend by myself and/or with Andy.
10. I miss being able to fix my hair and put on make-up without having to answer 50 questions at the same time.
But I would miss so much more if I'd never become a mother! I regret nothing!!!