These are my goals for the year 2015.
1. Teach a class at the University of Evansville
2. Officially form an LLC for The Doula Group of Evansville
3. Continue to work as a doula, because I LOVE it
4. Run a 1/2 Marathon in April
5, Take a family vacation
6. Apply for research funding for a project that I'm super excited about
7. Bring Listen To Your Mother to Evansville, IN with my friend Kate from MammaCake May 8th
8 Buy a house
9. Run a FULL Marathon in November
10. Live in the moment as much as possible
I much prefer to have goals for the year instead of making resolutions. Yes, I want to lose some weight, but I will accomplish that through goals #4 & #9. #9 will also help me tick off one more goal on my 40 before 40 list. I'm excited about the year to come. It is going to be GREAT.
What about you? Do you have intentions for the upcoming year? Do you do resolutions?